Sgt. Rock/Heavy Metal Tow Truck
Today on GEARZ, Stacey rolls in SGT. ROCK to take care of things like steering, brakes, and the exhaust system. With a quick trip to Stainless Works for a custom set of headers and exhaust system, and with the layout of the four-wheel hydraulic steering, It won’t be long before this big military beast will be rolling under its own power. After that, He takes on some seating issues in the Heavy Metal tow truck. Just because a project may have come out of a junkyard, doesn’t mean it has to continue to look like junk.
Products in this EpisodeProduct Vendor
- Aluminum 605 CI Wedge (engine) INDY CYLINDER HEAD
- Custom Headers and Exhaust STAINLESS WORKS
- Hydro Boost Assembly (Master Cylinder) POWER BRAKE SERVICE CO., INC.
- Old School Hot Rod Steering Column IDIDIT, INC.
- Steering Drops/ Floor Mounts IDIDIT, INC.
- Custom made 60/40 seat Handmade Seat Company
- Jamey Jordan signature series Bead Roller Mittler Brothers
- Custom Seat cushion for 60/40 seat Recovery Room Hot Rod Interiors
- Armageddon 120 watt tube amp Egnater Amps
- Camaro R/S front end kit Lingenfelter Performance Engineering
- Pro-Charger Kit / for Camaro ATI PROCHARGER
- Monsta-Liner paint (various colors) Magnet Paints & Shellac Co.